Investing in health and reward performance programs is becoming increasingly important to attract and retain a highly talented workforce. Non-insurance Benefits can be used to optimize the value offered to your employees and help create a high-impact, low-cost employee benefit program for your organization.
What are non-insurance benefits?
Non-insurance Benefits are affordable, non-insurance, discount-based plans, offering access to reduced fees for health care services in exchange for membership.
How it works:
- Sign up for a money-saving plan
- Search for a participating provider
- Schedule an appointment
- Show a membership card
- Save money at the time of service
Why is it important ?
Non-insurance Benefits can be used as insurance alternatives and enhancements that work as stand-alone solutions, becoming a valuable supplement to your benefit plans. The non-insurance benefits strategically complement traditional, fully insured offerings to help you improve your employee health outcomes, save money, and promote a happier, more productive workforce.
Key features that help increase value and fill critical benefit gaps for your employees include:
- Providing savings to employee’s entire household at one low price
- Availability to all employees, regardless of benefits eligibility: Full-time, part-time, seasonal, 1099, and retiree populations
- Offering network-based products with a national footprint of participating locations, where the savings are transparent to the employee
- Savings that have no limits on use or amount
- Implementation into current benefit offerings to supplement and fill gaps in insured plans
- Compatibility with HSA’s, FSA’s, and HRA’s
Contact us today to learn more.